We facilitate workshops for youth groups and organisations, charities and NGOs, educational institutions, businesses, and corporates. If you would like to discuss more about our workshops or would like us to create bespoke workshops according to your needs, please contact us.
This workshop will explore the potential of team collaboration and its ability to boost creativity and productivity. We will explore different methodologies and strategies to analyse problems, generate ideas, and create innovative solutions.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Creative collaboration is all about bringing people's ideas together, solving a problem from different perspectives and working together to create a solution. Working together allows us to combine different people's knowledge and insight into a particular subject and build upon ideas to generate creative and innovative solutions!
"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."
- Albert Einstein
WHAT WE WILL COVER
1. Understand the fundamentals of team collaboration.
2. Understand and implement techniques and tools that support collaborative thinking.
3. Learn how to engage in big picture thinking.
4. Understand how to play to different personalities, strengths, and skills in a team.
5. How to manage conflict within a team.
6. Learn how to foster a supportive and trusting environment in your team.