What is Divergent Leadership?
Divergent leaders are great! They approach problems and challenges from different angles and aim to get a holistic view of solutions. Divergent thinkers are more likely to expand beyond their comfort zone to discover innovative ideas and solutions. Our workshop will allow you to understand what divergent leadership means and engage in activities that encourage you to think outside the box!
Developing Divergent Leadership
How can we develop divergent thinkers in our leaders?
Think about Thinking
Execute, then Improve
Invest in Yourself
Engage your Team
What we will cover
1. Learn the fundamentals of divergent thinking and how it can create better leadership.
2. Learn how to identify problems, and generate ideas and consider holistic points of views.
3. Identify how divergent leadership can benefit you individually and as a team.
4. Explore different techniques and tools to generate ideas and solutions.
5. Learn how to invest in yourself and engage in self-improvement.
6. Learn how to teach out to your team and ask for feedback.