Think Outside the Box
What is ideation? Ideation is all about generating ideas, challenging assumptions and exploring unknown territory. The Nielsen Norman Group defines ideation as “the process of generating a broad set of ideas on a given topic, with no attempt to judge or evaluate them.”
In this workshop, we will explore different ideation techniques to generate the most creative ideas to complex problems. We aim to create a no judgement free zone where you are able to explore your mind, challenge assumptions, and come up with a range innovative, and perhaps, uncoventional ideas and solutions.
What we will cover
1. Explore what Ideation is and how it can benefit you.
2. Understand and apply important ideation techniques.
3. Understand and apply important ideation techniques.
4. Learn how to prepare for an Ideation session.
5. How to overcome creative block when generating ideas.
6. How to maximise your creativity in idea generation, and organise your ideas effectively.