We facilitate workshops for youth groups and organisations, charities and NGOs, educational institutions, businesses, and corporates. If you would like to discuss more about our workshops or would like us to create bespoke workshops according to your needs, please contact us.
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.
What is ideation? Ideation is all about generating ideas, challenging assumptions and exploring unknown territory. The Nielsen Norman Group defines ideation as “the process of generating a broad set of ideas on a given topic, with no attempt to judge or evaluate them.”
In this workshop, we will explore different ideation techniques to generate the most creative ideas to complex problems. We aim to create a no judgement free zone where you are able to explore your mind, challenge assumptions, and come up with a range innovative, and perhaps, uncoventional ideas and solutions.
"Where do new ideas come from? The answer is simple: differences. While there are many theories of creativity, the only tenet they all share is that creativity comes from unlikely juxtapositions. The best way to maximize differences is to mix ages, cultures, and disciplines."
WHAT WE WILL COVER
1. Explore what Ideation is and how it can benefit you.
2. Understand and apply important ideation techniques.
3. Understand the role of Ideation in design thinking.
4. Learn how to prepare for an Ideation session.
5. How to overcome creative block when generating ideas.
6. How to maximise your creativity in idea generation, and organise your ideas effectively.