SOFT SKILLS 101
We facilitate workshops for youth groups and organisations, charities and NGOs, educational institutions, businesses, and corporates. If you would like to discuss more about our workshops or would like us to create bespoke workshops according to your needs, please contact us.
WHAT ARE THEY?
Soft skills are a combination of people and social skills, communication skills, character or personality traits, attitudes, mindsets, and social intelligence, which are desirable in all professions. Our workshop will provide an introduction into soft skills, and teach you how to foster and nurture your soft skills in any environment.
TOP 10 SOFT SKILLS
These are some of the most valuable soft skills to learn!
“If You Always Do What You’ve Always Done, You’ll Always Get What You’ve Always Got.”
- Henry Ford, American industrialist
WHAT WE WILL COVER
1. Discuss the different types of soft skills and why it is important in the workplace.
2. Learn how to use soft skills to communicate effectively in the workplace.
3. Understand how to use soft skills in specific situations.
4. Learn the 10 key soft skills and why it is important to have.