The Entrepreneur in You
We facilitate workshops for youth groups and organisations, charities and NGOs, educational institutions, businesses, and corporates. If you would like to discuss more about our workshops or would like us to create bespoke workshops according to your needs, please contact us.
Bringing Ideas to Life
Understand how to use your lived experiences and skills to create opportunities! Be inspired by successful entrepreneurs and learn how to form connections and skills that could help you bring your ideas into life. This workshop will help you develop your entrepreneurial thinking, and encourage you to recognize and use your entrepreneurial skills for the future!
What we will cover
1. Explore what it means to be an entrepreneur and if this is the career path for you.
2. Explore what’s involved in setting up and running a social enterprise.
3. Learn how to apply creative and innovative thinking as an entrepreneur.
4. Discover your entrepreneurial strengths and learn how to come up with a good ideas.
5. Gain insight from social entrepreneurs and their lived experiences.
6. Learn how to inspire and motivate yourself.
7. Learn how to use your creativity, divergent thinking and imagination to improve your leadership skills.