We facilitate workshops for youth groups and organisations, charities and NGOs, educational institutions, businesses, and corporates. If you would like to discuss more about our workshops or would like us to create bespoke workshops according to your needs, please contact us.
WHAT IS MINDMAPPING?
A mind map is a graphical representation of your ideas and concepts. Compared to linear notes, it is a visual thinking technique that allows you to structure and organise information, and helps you better analyze and generate new ideas!
MAPPING YOUR IDEAS
This workshop will teach you the core fundamentals and techniques of mind mapping, how to overcome creator's block and visually build upon your ideas. By the end of the session, you will learn how to create your own mind maps and understand the benefits of visual thinking.
"The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt."
- Sylvia Plath
WHAT WE WILL COVER
1. Understand the key principles of mind mapping.
2. Understand how mind mapping can benefit you individually and as a team.
3. Create your own mind map.
4. Learn how to summarise your notes and ideas efficiently.
5. Understand how mind mapping can help boost understand and recall.
6. Learn to improve note-taking and planning skills.