Your Vision and Mission
What we will cover
1. Understand what a vision and mission statement is.
2. Understand the importance of vision and mission statements in social action projects.
3. Explore examples of vision and mission statements.
4. Learn how to develop your own vision and mission statements and explore creative facilitation techniques.
5. Identify your target audience and the issues your project is trying to address.
6. Participate in creative exercises to stimulate imagination and inspiration.
Why is it important?
Developing a vision and mission statement for your social action project is incredibly important. It provides a focal point that helps to align people with your project, and ensures that everyone is working towards the same goal. This interactive workshop will teach you the fundamentals in developing your own vision and mission statement, and the important role it plays in your social action project.