top of page
What's Your Story?
A storyboard is a great way to graphically organise images and illustrations in a sequence and to break down actions into individual panels. Storyboards are crucial in pre-visualising a motion picture, animation or interactive media sequence. This workshop will allow you to use your creative ways of thinking to create a storyboard that clearly conveys the flow and structure of your own story.
What we will cover
1. The foundations and importance of storyboarding.
2. Explore visual examples of storyboarding.
3. Learn different techniques to create a storyboard.
4. Learn how to develop a visual narrative that brings your ideas to life!
5. Tips and tricks for illustrating characters.
6. Learn how to deliver your story with confidence.
bottom of page