SOCIAL ACTION 101
Do you want to make a positive impact in your community but don’t know where to begin? Then this is the place for you.
We facilitate workshops for youth groups and organisations, charities and NGOs, educational institutions, businesses, and corporates. If you would like to discuss more about our workshops or would like us to create bespoke workshops according to your needs, please contact us.
Our workshop will allow you to identify issues you’re passionate about and address problems that exist within your community. Our workshop will give you an opportunity to express your voice in a creative way, and harness your potential to create positive changes in your community.
By the end of the session, you will feel motivated in leading social action projects, and develop invaluable skills that will equip you as future leaders.
WHAT WE WILL COVER
1. Identify issues that affect your local communities and/or global communities.
2. Explore the root causes of a social problem, and create innovative solutions to solve them.
3. Learn how to implement these solutions, and learn how to motivate others in your community to take action too.
4. Learn how to present your ideas to local organisations and your peers, and how to educate them about the issues.
5. How to raise awareness on your topic through public speaking, and to use social media to promote your project.
6. Learn how to maintain and track the performance of your project.