What is Critical Thinking?
Critical thinking is an essential skill to have. According to Burns, T., & Sinfield, S, "Critical thinking is the art of making clear, reasoned judgements based on interpreting, understanding, applying and synthesising evidence gathered from observation, reading and experimentation." Our workshop will explore the fundamentals of critical thinking, and allow you to critically analyse ideas and assumptions to generate the best solution.
Critical Thinking Skills
New skills you can learn along the way!
What we will cover
1. Learn the fundamentals of critical thinking.
2. Learn the techniques and tools to demonstrate critical thinking.
3. Examine elements of critical thinking including questioning, challenging, curiosity, listening, and more!
4. Understand how to apply critical thinking in day-to-day life.
5. How to practice critical thinking individually and as a team.
6. How to minimize risk when pursuing your project.
7. Understand how to use logical thinking.
8. Understand how to evaluate information using critical thinking.