We facilitate workshops for youth groups and organisations, charities and NGOs, educational institutions, businesses, and corporates. If you would like to discuss more about our workshops or would like us to create bespoke workshops according to your needs, please contact us.
A HUMAN CENTERED APPROACH.
Our workshop will allow you to explore the Design Thinking process and understand how to apply a people-centered approach when solving complex problems and challenges! By the end of the session, you will gain a deeper understanding of design thinking and how it can positively affect your day to day life.
THE FRAMEWORK FOR INNOVATION
The design thinking process.
“We must design for the way people behave, not for how we would wish them to behave.”
- Donald A. Norman, Living with Complexity
WHAT WE WILL COVER
1. Learn the design thinking process and understand how to apply each principle.
2. Learn how to cultivate empathy.
3. Understand how design thinking can benefit you individually and as a team.
4. Understand how to identify and frame problems.
5. Learn how to effectively improve ideation and prototyping.
6. How to work collaboratively to generate creative solutions to problems.