"OFF SCRIPT" VIDEO PORTFOLIOS
Our workshop will teach you how to use your smartphones to effectively produce video content for future employers, no expensive equipment is necessary!
We facilitate workshops for youth groups and organisations, charities and NGOs, educational institutions, businesses, and corporates. If you would like to discuss more about our workshops or would like us to create bespoke workshops according to your needs, please contact us.
DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT
Video Portfolios are a great way to stand out. It is an engaging way for job seekers to creatively showcase their abilities, achievements and personality beyond the traditional paper CV. Whilst it can be incredibly daunting to be in front of a camera, it can truly set you apart from other candidates. The aim of our workshop is to create a video portfolio to show employers all about what makes you stand out.
WHAT WE WILL COVER
1. How to set out your goals and main objectives.
2. How to research the company that you are applying for and understand your audience.
3. How to showcase your achievements, skills and personality through video in a memorable but professional manner.
4. How to prepare a script, present yourself professionally, and speak naturally but persuasively in front of a camera.
5. Self-Confidence behind and in front of the camera.
6. How to use visuals in your video to demonstrate your skills and experience.
7. How to find a good location for your video, how to ensure good lighting and sound.
8. Recording a Video.